Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Chris thanks for posting the pictures. All those machines, that is how I picture Miz Johnny's basement-but of course her's are much closer together.
Awwww--not quite that bad!! MOST of mine are in better shape. (But not all. . . .)

Worked a bit in the basement, getting machines up off floor. Over the past few months, I've pulled out quite a few for one reason or another, and never got back to putting them away.

I'm supposed to be on a sewing machine diet, but some things I just can't resist. I added a Howe A treadle in beautiful condition--it's still in the middle of my LR floor. Also, a W & Gibbs HC--American style--which I'll pick up the end of May. I sold a Necchi 523 and a couple of treadle bases that I'd decided not to use, so I'm ALMOST even. As soon as I get my computer back, I'll list more. I don't seem to be creating any space, though!!

Truth of it is, if I were closer, I'd be there, too; and I DEFINITELY don't need any of those machines!! That honking big White was the one that caught my eye!!