View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:11 PM
wanderingcreek

Originally Posted by tangledthread
I am in Canada, I am sure I can do the same with Canada Post, but that wouldn't be as much fun! LOL

Some months I am able to track my package all the way to my pal but other months once it gets across the border I can't seem to get anymore info on where it is. It seems if it goes west before crossing the border when it is going to an eastern state I get more tracking info than when it went east to get to an eastern state. Maybe they have better equipment for tracking in Richmond than Mississauga! Who knows why but that is what is happening when I ship parcels to pals in the US.

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
You know you can go to USPS and they will email you any info for any packages you send..then you don't have to type in all the info each time to check on it *L* I do that when I send out a package or get a notice that I am receiving one..
Happy Stitchin' crafty_linda_b
Originally Posted by tangledthread
I just love all the excitement in this swap, this was a first time doing this, my package went out a bit ago and I check the tracking number way to much!! love all the "squishes" so far!