Old 04-16-2011, 10:09 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Chris thanks for posting the pictures. All those machines, that is how I picture Miz Johnny's basement-but of course her's are much closer together.
Awwww--not quite that bad!! MOST of mine are in better shape. (But not all. . . .)

Worked a bit in the basement, getting machines up off floor. Over the past few months, I've pulled out quite a few for one reason or another, and never got back to putting them away.

I'm supposed to be on a sewing machine diet, but some things I just can't resist. I added a Howe A treadle in beautiful condition--it's still in the middle of my LR floor. Also, a W & Gibbs HC--American style--which I'll pick up the end of May. I sold a Necchi 523 and a couple of treadle bases that I'd decided not to use, so I'm ALMOST even. As soon as I get my computer back, I'll list more. I don't seem to be creating any space, though!!

Truth of it is, if I were closer, I'd be there, too; and I DEFINITELY don't need any of those machines!! That honking big White was the one that caught my eye!!
That White did look way cool! Something worth having just to play with.