View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:26 PM
canmitch1971

My name is Michelle and I am a quiltaholic. I have only been quilting for 5 or 6 years but I have been sewing since I was in high school. I took 2 years of Home Economics where I learned to sew and cook a bit. I used to make my kid's clothes and my clothes too. About 2004 I decided I wanted to learn quilting and at the same time my daughter learned how to sew. I absolutely love quilting. Right now I have about 4 projects on the go. I am making 2 quilts for my new Grandson, after all, I made 2 quilts when his sister was born. I am also making a block of the month quilt with houses all over it. The other quilt I am working on when I can is called Chocolat Bliss. The pattern is by Nellie Holmes of this area. I am making it with all batiks. I have entered quite a few finished projects in our local fair and got prizes for them.
I have been married for almost 38 years. I have a daughter and son and 2 grandchildren who are my absolute sweeties. God I love those little kids!!! That is me in a nutshell :)