View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM
klgreene

This is a weekend of new saved pets. I now have a kitten, we'll be to the vet on Monday. I have two dogs already, but as far as I'm concerned, you can never have to many pets to love and love you back. Jack is a cutie, and for sure part poodle. The vet can usually tell by their teeth how old they are. I have a 9 yr old that got out of the yard (Pomeranian) and ran for miles through all kinds of weeds and prickers, and the wonderful lady who found him pulled all those prickers off. She thought he was young because he is so active. But when she looked at his teeth she knew he was older. For Jack, he's found a good home, and as tiny as he is he should be very lovable. Take him out for the next few days about every 15 min. to 1/2 hr. He'll get the idea even if he wasn't housebroken from where he came from.

One thing I've learned on this board. Our pets are more important than our quilting. More posts about lost and found pets. It's wonderful. Right now, my less than a pound kitty Tiger Lily, is asleep in my lap. And has also slept on my chest for the last two nights.

Have fun with Jack.