View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 02:15 AM
jacquie

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by Boopers
Jacquie, You are sew right. Love Joan's new avatar. I really like your's also. But who am I kidding, I like most of them.
Well, I must say that I love your avatars too!
Mine is the silk quilt I made a couple of years ago and it hangs in my sewing room right now. I love the jewel tones in it. It even made the cover of a local magazine here.
WOW JOAN!!!
well done!!!!! that's fabulous news!! i really love the quilt!!!! silk, you say? OMGoodness! Gorgeous!!!!!! i'm drooling!!!

Boopers, i agree, the avatars are lovely to look at, and a great idea!! i think it's nice to change them every so often. mine is one of the blocks i've just done for the new sew along on here, starting in june i think. the 'Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011'. there are some stunning blocks on show already!!

Linda!! sorry to hear about the depleting numbers of china-men over in Oz! how about i send you some 'Lucky White Heather'!!!! it sounds like you could do with some!! lol...
i hope the family recover ASAP! no fun at all when everyone is under parr!! i wish you DGS well, when they are at that age they don't understand whats going on, which makes it all that bit harder for everyone. bless him! give him a big hug from all of us... little darling!!