View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:59 AM
janice4

I have been working for a community news website for several months now. I take pictures at events and also have a photo gallery on the site and a pet adoption column. I love doing this, but have wanted to actually cover a story and this weekend I got that chance I am now addicted !! I got to cover a record breaking group of skydivers over 60 years of age and what an inspiring bunch of people !! I would NEVER jump out of a perfectly good plane but I was sure caught up in the enthusiasm. IN fact the eldest man is the founder and he is 79 !! Some of the people had 17,000 jumps under their belt. I also took photos at an Easter Egg Hunt this weekend and while editing my photos to submit a fugitive was in a home near me. Grabbed the camera and go !! A busy day... today I pack and tomorrow I go for a week to see my grand babies !!! If you want to see the stories go to www.patch.com, California, Lake Elsinore/Wildomar. I thank you for your support . Check your own state and towns as Patch is country wide ;)