View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Sienna's GiGi

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi
Was good for three whole days AND some change. I saw some Bliss jelly rolls and they were the last two and the price was sweeeet! So I feel guilty BUT I feel better that I own those jelly rolls. This may seem conflicting BUT its not. These people also have the nerve to have a decent amount of Bliss yardage and stuff so I clicked off the website to sleep it off. BUT I promise you if the prints are there tomorrow....I'm going to buy some/all. BUT tomorrow after I check the website I will stop buying fabric until I go to the states on vacation in June. I promise. Quilt honor w/ pinky swear.
Bliss is almost gone and I just discovered it so I'm trying to grab up what I can while not paying full price. I refuse to pay 35 bucks for a jelly roll or layer cake. I'm not spending top dollar for ANYTHING. It is not THAT serious BUT a bargain is a bargain. My vacation is paid for BUT I want more money to spend on fabric and at the festival in Columbus while I'm there. I just got to stay strong and stop shop hopping....I think. lol.

You'll be sorry if you don't buy the yardage. I say you should go for it. But then I have absolutely no will power when it comes to fabric. I've broken my no-buy promise too many times to count.