View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 08:13 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi
Was good for three whole days AND some change. I saw some Bliss jelly rolls and they were the last two and the price was sweeeet! So I feel guilty BUT I feel better that I own those jelly rolls. This may seem conflicting BUT its not. These people also have the nerve to have a decent amount of Bliss yardage and stuff so I clicked off the website to sleep it off. BUT I promise you if the prints are there tomorrow....I'm going to buy some/all. BUT tomorrow after I check the website I will stop buying fabric until I go to the states on vacation in June. I promise. Quilt honor w/ pinky swear.
I tried not buying fabric too, called it a fabric diet, and I failed miserably. Look at it this way, if you stop buying fabric, you may put a quilt shop out of business, and some poor delivery man may lose his job because he doesn't have enough packages to deliver. Here in the states it is our civic duty to help the economy in any way we can, and if that means buying fabric and sewing notions, then we are helping our country and fellow man. :roll: :wink: :lol: :roll: