View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 AM
traders of the lost art

Originally Posted by RugosaB
Originally Posted by margecam52
Barbara Winkler

Thank you for the name, I'm going to google it to find the epicode, as I missed it.
I want to see it to see if we have any of the same fabric.

See, I'm doing a bit of investigation to prove a theory I have. I think there's a piece of fabric, maybe more than one, that is extremely lonely, and is sending signals out to other fabric out in the stores, to come and join it. By seeing her fabric, I may be able to figure out who the culprit is..

That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Good grief, so that's what happened to my stash!
In between rain I have been lugging plastic bins of fabric out to my deck to try and organize my sewing room (which has no room for a table or any of my 4 sewing machines). On top of
holding my fabric, ribbon, books, etc. It also holds 5'7" tall drawers that hold supplies for my ribbon roses and venise lace
business. Those tall drawers multiplied and some are across one wall in my bedroom. At least everything is protected from my four legged children (one of which (Sarah) steals ribbon roses any time they are left in plain view for more than 5 seconds). She has an obsession for satin and roses. Smart kittie!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185511.jpe   attachment-185512.jpe   attachment-185513.jpe