View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rose Marie
My favorite is green and rose.
But I like all colors.
The only fabrics I dont like are the new ultra bright busy confusing combinations I see in the quilt mags now. It is a new trend and I just dont like it. I like to see the pattern in a quilt, not a big bright jumble.

...and here lies quiltncrazy...lover of all colors, as long as they are not throwed together in a jumble. If any color, green orange, brown, pastels, you name it...used in the right combinationan and balance...anything can be beautiful. I could say I love cottage quilts, or country like Lynette Jensen's stuff, some is fab-u-lous....oh, this thread has pushed a button for me...I LOVE IT ALL...just don't do the hodge-podgey contemporary types. Maybe it's my visual problems or to me, some of it, is like heavy metal music....NOISEY...sorry all those that like it...I like brights, iridescents,...vintage...30's stuff if nice pattern...love embroidered things, applique...crazy patch...I know some think that is a jumble...don't think I would do crumbs, bc that is the crazy quilting without the beautiful embellishments. i love details. LOVE Paula Vaughn, but the question was, do you hate some colors. uh...nope, can't say that I do. :D but I respect the rights of those that do...just don't hate mine when I ever get to post, ok...lie to me, lie to me, LOL!!!!