View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:59 AM
QuiltnCowgirl

Okay I'll join in. First pic is of my 2 cats - Caesar is the long haired Siamese mix. I've had him since he was a scrawny little kitten. He is now over 15 yrs old, cranky, needy, whiney, clingy, obnoxiously vocal, but I love him dearly despite all this LOL. Callie is the gray tabby. She is 12 yrs old. She was a very sweet & affectionate 1 yr old when I chose her at the Feline Rescue. Once home, she proceeded to be the most skittish, standoffish little ***** for the next 5-6 years. It has only been about the last 5 years that she has decided that we are ok afterall & now I can't sit down without her jumping up in my lap. And she has the strangest routine with my DH. Poor guy...I think she has the hots for him! :shock:

Second pic is my horse, Dusty. He is a Buckskin Paint. I've owned him about 12 years now. He is definitely a senior citizen at 28 yrs. I keep him at a friend's Thoroughbred farm, so he is living the good life. He doesn't get ridden much anymore, just walk & trot with my friend's grandkids. Or sometimes I hop on bareback & we meander around the farm. His "job" on the farm is to be in with the weanlings & yearlings, playing "grandpa" & helping them learn how to be good horses.

Caesar & Callie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185931[/ATTACH]

Dusty
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185932[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185925.jpe   attachment-185926.jpe