Old 04-19-2011, 06:57 AM
isewman

Pictures of a quilt, I picked up from my long arm quilting friend. I posted pictures of this before, but this quilt is done now. I've been helping 6 other ladies, with in the last 2 month. Been sewing pillow cases, and christmas stocking's for the military. I've started another quilt, and got 3 blocks made. After my son, military group got stocking/cases, I thought, I can spare a little time and help also. Going to Rock Island, Ill, to pick up 50 stocking, and 25 cases. Here are my pictures. Take care everyone, and happy quilting. And WELCOME to the new members.. Don-isewman

Part of the quilt, and star border, around the quilt. I made this quilt before, but dont, know what I did with it,.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186262[/ATTACH]

A little bigger picture, of the quilt. I made this quilt before, and have a duplicte now.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186263[/ATTACH]

A close up view of the block. I made a block of a plain color, but went with the variety of colors for this quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186264[/ATTACH]

A block of the new quilt I've started. The burgundy/wine point of this block when sewed to gether will form a start thru out the quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186269[/ATTACH]

2 blocks layed side by side, to form a star. The word star, was to be the word star. SORRY
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186272[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186256.jpe   attachment-186257.jpe   attachment-186258.jpe   attachment-186263.jpe   attachment-186266.jpe