Thread: Purple Lonestar
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 AM
gcathie

quiltsRfun.......:-) Thank you.....well it's far from perfect but I can say I finally did one...:-).....so don't look to close

quiltncrazy....:-)

Debbie1.......Thanks for looking and loving.....:-)

RedGarnet22.......Wooooooo Hoooooo on finding a crazy tool......now time to put it to use......:-).....glad you like the color choice....the other one I did I couldn't stand.....orange.....yecky........:-).........Haven't decided what to do quilt wise...still thinking about that one......:-)

Blue Bell.....Thank you!......:-)

littlehud.....ahhhhhh shucks......thank you......:-)

Loretta....not real pleased there are mistakes.....but will live with....:-)......and the only part that is Paper Pieced is the smaller stars.....the large star is NOT......:-)

beachlady.......Thank you......:-)

tuesy.......not quite right but will do....:-).....and thank you for your kind comments....:-)

salisaquilter......sorry but all of it is not paper pieced..:-(...only the smaller stars are...the larger one is NOT......the main thing is to starch the daylights out of it before you cut it.......:-)....you can do it!!!.......give it a try....:-)

sewmuch.......Thank you....:-)

Sharon M......The Large star is NOT paper pieced only the smaller ones and the pattern came from the Carol Doak book......it is called Colorado.....Thank you for you comments.....and you can do it too....try a smaller one first....starch the heck out of the fabric before cutting.....that really helped keep the bias together......just go for it.....if all else fails you can use the fabric in a scrappy quilt.....:-)