View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 11:23 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by Up North
I ordered myself a computerizes sewing and embroidery machine. It is the brother SE350. It has a 4 inch hoop I know that is quite small but I really spent my limit on this one and someday If I really find I use this feauter I will upgrade, I kept looking and kept coming back to this machine. Does anyone one this one? Let me in on the tricks!! I shoul;d get it Monday or tuesday! I feel a mental health day comming on!
I have the SE270D. The hoop is a little larger than 4", but the area it will embroider is only 4". You will have a lot of fun with just this small embroidery area. You'll soon have everything in your house embroidered. They make a really, really small hoop for the embroidery machines. I'm not sure how small it is, but it's supposed to be great for baby socks and other small areas. You can also buy a larger hoop for your Brother, but the only thing it really does is save re-hooping so much. I don't have the larger one. I just re-hoop, but I don't get much time to play with my machine. What I'd like to have is the cap hoop, but they said it wouldn't work or fit my machine?! I think I could buy the larger hoop and get the hat hoop hooked onto it, it could work. I don't know.