View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by newnana
:!: OH MY Goodness! Im so excited... I just finished my grandaughters quilt! And just in time. , because next Sunday the 22nd I am giving a baby shower and I will present it to them then! I think it turned out pretty well for a Real Rookie :) I cant believe the pile of my sons 27 year old baby clothes has turned out to be a baby quilt for his little daughter that will be here in about 5 weeks!
Thank you all so very much for all your help and encouragement through this process, I know sometimes I asked some really dumb questions and you were all so supportive and sweet!!
now your getting to the part I can be more help with, lol...I'm not good with giving other ppl directions, but don't think anything you did or said was dumb.
We all have to start somewhere, and I think all of us reading this felt honored that you came here to get started.
We got to be a part of walking you, not only through your first quilt, but a really special quilt. It's made with your son's baby clothes and be a gift for his first child!
I am tickled for you. I think an awful lot of the ppl on this board, and I was so proud to see them come through for you with flying colors. You were a great student too. I wasn't able to "teach", but the feedback from you, was so touching. I enjoyed your "thread" very much. Please let us know how the gift giving goes. (((hugs))) :D