Old 04-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Judi in Ohio

This is the machine I sew with now. The Juki has the strongest motor in the market - -it's like the Industrial sewing machines in power. I've owned just about every machine mentioned. I'm mad at vsm corp, when they put Viking, Singer, and Pfaff under the same ownership. I bought the Pfaff CV for $7,000 and never had a moments peace with it, they replaced it finally, I sold it, bought the Viking Diamond and didn't care for that one either. The motors are too darned weak on these machines. You give them something unusual to sew and you get constant motor shut down - my friends Diamond is aging her - lol. She finally bought the Juki and is a happy camper. I have the f-600 and the 98qtl - wonderful, strong, and reasonable machines. Yes, I do wish it had a low bobbin sensor, but that's small potoatoes.
Judi in Ohio

1.) What machine you have

Juki F600

2.) What you love about it

the beautiful stitch, the throat size is 9 inches, the 200+ decorative stitches, the fonts for quilt labels, the large extension table, the numerous applique stitches, the quilting stitches, the needle up/down, the knee lift, the thread cutter, and the fact that i never have a tension problem or any type of machine problem.

3.) What you don't love about it

if i designed the machine i would have made a low bobbin sensor. but aside from that its perfect.

4.) How much you paid for it

$700 - also what i like about the machine, a great bang for the buck.[/quote]