Old 04-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Feathers

Originally Posted by sew cornie
mistiliz and I were both in Boomerang 2.0. It will be nice to meet her in person. I like meeting those I've swapped blocks with in the past.

I'm open for a swap or game. Not sure I need any "uglies". How does the Bingo game work?
Just like the regular BINGO game except instead of B-4 the BINGO letters are in different colors of fabric and you pull a piece of fabric out of the bag and if that fabric appears on your card then you cover it with a button. We had a great time with it each time we've played it. We usually play for a fat quarter. Everyone brings a fat quarter and puts it in a bag and who ever wins the Bingo can reach in and take out a FQ. We could also do it with any kind of notion or potholder or pincushion prize and just put them in a bag and let each winner draw out what they want without looking in the bag.

I also have some word games where you unscramble words (Ex: Dresden Plate, California star, Spinning pinwheel, etc.) Whoever is first to unscramble their words that spell the name of a quilt block gets to reach in the bag for a prize.