View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:41 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thank you for not minding that this conversation took the turn it did. That makes me feel less guilty! So very nice of you! :D

When Zach was littler he would wake up about 2am and stay up for 3 hours every night. My daughter Sara has 2 other children works in her husband's chiropractic clinic cub scout and girl scout leader and lots more stuff so she's on the go every day and she has fibromyalgia also. When she tried to get help from the doctors for Zach not sleeping the doctor accused her of just wanting to medicate him so she could sleep!! Duh if she doesn't sleep how can she take care of him and the rest of her family? It was hard on me and my husband also when we have him. He is on melatonin now which is the chemical that makes you sleep. His body does not make enough of it. I was angry for her that the doctor could be so unfeeling!!! She has had a very bad time with doctors but her kids are everything to her and she is a fighter!! She inherited from her dad that you don't wallk over me!! She also has a 10 year old posssibly may have aspergers(low form of autism) and a 6 year old daughter with Russel Silves Syndrome it is a growth disorder. She is very small for her age and has side issues like hypoglyzemia Sara is always going to the doctors!

I have really enjoyed sharing this conversation with people who care! :D