View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Auntie B

Hi Diane. What kind of warranty comes with the repair? Is your machine still under warranty? At the Machine Sales shop that I work in, the new machines come with a 3 year parts and labour warranty. The used trade ins come with a one year warranty. If your machine has no warranty and you have had a tune-up, $74.95 Canadian, then the machine is warrantied for one year. It's a win win situation. Check out all the warranties with the repair you have had done. Does the shop only warranty the "Repair Only" for a year????? Or do they even warranty the repair??? I wouldn't take my machine out of the shop until you have tried it out. Also you have to watch that the needle that you have in your machine isn't too small. A regular needle threader won't go through a size 68 needle. Not too sure what that is in imperial measurements. Probably not smaller than an 11. And also you have to make sure your needle in in the full upper position otherwise the needle threader won't be in the proper position to thread the needle. Hope this has been helpful. Auntie B in Saskatchewan.