Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 AM
sunnyhope

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Do you have a machine, rotary cutters, mat, etc? If you have a machine, do you know how to use it? We will help you in any way we can. Let us know what you need.
I have a machine, its a Singer tradition, thts all tht says on it, i havent tried yet cause i v normally used the one me and mum shared.
it had a great offer so we bought that one too ( i dont live with my mum but we are very close and see eacother loadsss)

i have a rotary cutter too but i need fresh blades( its yellow, cant remember the name rite now, also i d like one of those blades tht just make holes.
and i have a mat too( as i do scrapbooking, cardmaking, altering objects etc).

I dont have very much fabric yet but my aim is to collect so i can make bedcovers in pinks and creams, one in blues and one with pastels but with lots of flowers. and last 2 that can be a mix of all of thse colours(pastels mainly but also strong pink, blue etc)

i also have sum needles, and threads, also rulers but especially one long metal ruler. i m guessing i might need som quilting rulers or shapes.
i suck at getting lines straight (like in a square so its a properly square,lol)

i mite have other useful things too but i dont really know,lol :wink: