View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:58 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
:roll: When I moved over a year ago, my dad helped me in the move. I remember now him asking what to do with all of my rags, meaning fabric. :roll: I think he brought in a front-end loader and started filling boxes. Today, I decided to go through the boxes that dad had packed. I knew I was missing a bunch of FQ's, but didn't realize just how many there were. I opened up one box and found almost 200! :lol: Along with those FQ's were miscellaneous scraps of all sizes. I also found 3 spools of thread, my tweezers for my serger, a container of garlic salt with no lid, 2 packages of cat food, the missing place settings for my silverware, a remote for a TV that I sold before I moved, a tube of chap stick, a pad of erasable typing paper (for pp'ing), 2 cat toys and her brush, a can of green beans, two unopened and warm cans of beer and a partridge in a pear tree.
:wink: I still have 4 more boxes of fabric that dad packed to go. This is almost like buying the FQ's all over again. Now I need MORE shelving. :shock:
Well, at least you have supper. (the beer and green beans) :roll: Men :!: :!: