View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thanks for the kind words! Sara has been my best friend almost from the time she was born. My three are all a year apart and I relied on her alot. We are very close. So I admire her in alot of ways. She is a natural care giver and takes care of her in laws health as well as her own family and she is a care giver for her dad to give me a break. She is a busy busy lady!! She is usually on the road or in the store when I call her!
Thanks for the suggestion I will check it out. Sara does a lot of research and passes a lot of info on to me. We have learned alot in the last 7 years.
Always interested in learning more that will help me deal with my grandsons. They both also have ADHD so they are on meds but still get antzy at times
Sara worried what Zach's life will be like as an adult but he is growing developmentally so fast it amazes us what he has learned in the last year or so!! Joey10 has social problems at school. Someone started a nasty rumor about him at school and he got up in front of the class and told the class it was not true and that he considered them all his friends. He has a hard time making friends. It was his idea and we are very proud of him for choosing to confront the bully this way. He did not know who started the rumor. Joey has aspergers tho the doctors won't diagnose it it is obvious in the problems he has.