View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:00 PM
himnherr

There is also a smaller quilt shop on hwy. 76 further east than the big one. I preferred the smaller one myself, but to each his own. Also, between Branson and Springfield is Ozark, MO. There is a quilt shop in behind Lambert's, a restaurant known for "throwed rolls"- a fun family experience with wonderful food. There is also a shop on the square in Ozark. In Springfield, right out on hwy. 65 is Merrily We Quilt Along, and on Glenstone and Sunshine there is one called The Quilt Sampler. Both of them are nice. Also, across and a bit north from Hancock's on Glenstone is a store called Fabric Decor Outlet (I think that's the name of it). Wow! I love that store! And on Sunshine and Fremont is an old store called the FM Store (Farmer's Market) that is cluttered but they have some nice fabric and prices are great! That's where all the material for my bags and curtains come from. Check these out- you'd easily use the whole day! Wow! What fun! I hope you enjoy your trip. Don't know which way you're coming but Thayer, MO is supposed to have one fantastic quilt shop- although I have never been to it.