View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by SWChick
Tru don't know what your sister did but I know how you feel. I have a brother that the more miles we have between us the better things are. He left NM after my fathers death knowing our mother was in bad health. Left his sons behind too. Now he and his fouth wife have moved in on my nephew and his wife. Been there a month now expecting to be waited on, but not doing or paying thing. This son that he signed his rights over to me 19 years ago. Looks like I am going to have to go to Muskogee and run his a.. I mean butt off. He is not taking the hints they are giving him, like , get a job, finf a place to live. There are no good quilt shops there but I may still have to go.
What she has done is beyond comprehension!!!!!!!!!!Not just to me but my daughter. This I will tell you she took it upon herself to get power of attorney while my daughter was in ICU. My sister told the media my daughter had no parents she was all alone. I could go on and I but it will make me cry. She will rot in hell forever. The one good thing is since I am NOT going to hell I will never have to see her again.