View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I have told Sara at her lowest point when Zach won't stop screaming for something he can't have that God chose her for her abilities with kids and her loving nature. We are aware a lot of these kids end up in institutions and I ask her just think what his life would be like without you!!. She responds with how much he enriches her life but sometimes she needs to vent to me who understands and she needs to be reminded of where she and Zach are going in life. It is hard for a lot of reasons to live with 3 children who all have various medical and emotional problems and she is quilte frequently downhearted. We are Christians and she has her faith as well which really helps.
That about the thought process is very interesting and is very true. If you take too long to deal with Zach he just tunes you out. It has to be short and sweet to get anywhere with him. He has adhd and it is hard to keep his attention.
I appreciate your interest and "venting" it is uplifting to know people care. I haven't checked this lady out yet but I will. Thanks!!