View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:44 PM
gcathie

Sew and Sew.......I didn't think they were that hard....kinda like a log cabin......I bet you would enjoy.....yeah keep it on the back burn....it's food for thought.......and Thank you for your kind comments.....:-)

pennyswings.....Thanks....:-)

quiltnut4ever.........:-).......enjoy!.....don't let the book decieve you it isn't as hard as it loooks.....:-)

kd124.....Yeah wouldn't that be nice....:-)......I sure could use a commission...:-) ........a think a class would be nice....:-)

Alaskan lady......Thank you .....not use on the yardage but I since I bought the fabric ages ago.....I know I had 1 yard of the pink.....and 1 yard of the harvest gold......used all the harvest gold but have over a 1/2 hard left of the pink.....the other fabrics I had 2 yards except the rasberry flower...(outside border) I had four yards.....I'd say I have less than 2 yards of that left.....and less than a yard of the other fabrics.....I used 7 different colors....since I went bigger than what the book called ....that's why I'm not sure on the fabric.....I seem to always have extra...I don't like being short......again check out the book.......good luck....:-)