Old 04-22-2011, 08:39 PM
litacats

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
4 x 8 ft, waist high cutting table, with plenty of under table storage. Rubber mats all around it. A peg board to hold all unused cutters, scissors and rulers. A cordless drill. A wall where you could slide on 4 or 5 rolls of different battings and could pull out to cut on the cutting table. A design wall, huge! No need to fold up because it would be built specifically for that spot. A separate area with a washer and dryer, toilet and deep sink. A hydraulic roof and ceiling to let in the fresh air. A lounging area with a massaging chair, TV and surround sound stereo. A wet bar, mini-sink, small dishwasher and microwave. A cat walk so my kitty could follow me around from above. She would have a cornered spot up there with a bed. Cabinets, all filled with organized fabrics; every color of the rainbow. Scrap bins the size of New Jersey that I could roll around in. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh no, it was all a dream. Rats!
A lot better than my dream night before last.
I have the 4+8 cutting table my machines embroidery longarm and bed plus much more but no house to put it in :thumbdown: :thumbdown: But good news the new house is only 15 weeks away. :thumbup: :lol: