View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:10 AM
FQ Stash Queen

Originally Posted by Qbee
I will post pics....no problem :D Once we get all the 2nd row pictures on here, I'll post them on the main picture thread with everyone else's too if ya'll want :D

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
Huh!!! You "thinks" wrong. :roll: You can't see it cuz it isn't up against yours. However, when I took out all of the paper piecing, it has enough give to even it out. Just have to cut a new sashing for it. Maybe Gail can post it for me - I haven't figured out how yet. Have to get everything in storage by Sun. a.m. when we leave, so will get machine out Mon. a.m. and finish it all up to send to Gail.

I received Pam's row and already have most of it cut out and ready to start sewing ASAP. Might be the only one I actually get done on time. :P
Thanks so much. I feel a bit dumb that I haven't taken the time to figure out all this stuff on this expensive Android I have. Might as well go back to my $99 phone I had before. Technology is surpassing my ability to keep up the older I get. :roll: Personally, I don't care if you post to the main site or not. I just care about our group. That's a decision between the rest of you. I'm Canada (neutral) :D