Thread: Dog Cabin!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Patti - haven't even started kitty's :oops: -it's lovely sunny and warm here at the mo so the gardening is taking priority!

Rein - merci bien mon amie!! :D

C - I'm getting a Janome 6600MC - hoooooraaaaayyy! Now you take it easy on the chocolate milk, my friend or I WILL come over there and whup your a#§0se!!! :lol:
K x
K, THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo...yippeee...good golly miss molly....i would do a freaking cartwheel, but too afraid what would happen if I could even manage to get my....well, never mind, :shock: LOL!!
I am soooo excited. Now, I can get you to tell me how to do stuff.
Your a quick study, just like my brandy. I'm extremely intuitive about these things, so don't argue, lol...i am so happy! :D
I would tell you how much your gonna love it, but you already know or you wouldn't be putting out the cha-ching on it!!!
We did the b-day thing for youngest grandbaby today and I was too long without proper food, before jumping on some cupcakes to get rid of the headache that was coming on,....so, nooo, I'm not a little hyper! :wink:
I'm so happy for you. The accufeed on this machine is absolutowonderterrifico. was that yesterday I had chocolate, :roll: you'd think it was five minutes ago.
Time to go to bed, and I'm all adrenalized to go sew! oh man, plant a big one on that man of yours, cause your fixing to have some fun! :D :!: :!: :!: yeeehawww!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P.S. did I say I was happy? :!: