Old 04-23-2011, 04:41 PM
purplefiend

[quote=mpeters1200]My FMQ is really crappy, so it certainly isn't something I'm going to be playing with on anything larger than a baby quilt at this point. I don't know what a 15 is. I could probably google them. I am very interested in straight line quilting and that was the sole purpose of looking for a bigger machine.

I go and pick her up on Tuesday. I could NOT resist stopping in today to take some pictures of her. The shop even gave me the manual. She is a 66-16. Her serial # is AL887630. The machine shop had a book on singers and the serial number looks like it was manufactured in 1954. I don't know any of the online resources to research that.

Here she is. I'm so excited! I have an appointment on Tuesday for my lessons. I have 2 1/2 hours after work before I have to pick up the kids from school. He asked me to make a list of the things I want to learn, and if anything isn't already on the list of things he teaches every new person, he'll teach me those too. I can hardly contain myself!

Here's a picture of my Singer15-90.
Sharon W.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-188190.jpe