View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:25 PM
CAROLJ

Well I'm having Easter brunch, but the husband didn't invite his famiy. He kept putting it off. My children, my daughter's husband and his mother and one grandchild are coming. Brunch was planned for twenty, so I guess there will be lots of leftovers. I am making ceviche, potato salad, Costco spiral ham, salad, fruit salad and chips. I started the ceviche, I'll finish that tomorrow. I start the potato salad and other salads tomorrow and the ham tonight. We're not eating until noon so I should have pleanty of time to finish everything.

I spent the day cycling, in the pool and working on the yard. The yard was (and still is) a mess. I worked on it for about two hours, raking and cleaning. I planted a tree my husband bought back in Jan. and never planted. I need to get rid of two bags of concrete that got wet and now are solid chunks. I can't put them in the garbage as they are to heavy. Maybe I can talk my husband into taking them to his trash at work. I don't think so as they have been sitting in the same spot for two years now.

It should be a great day tomorrow. I have been very blessed in life!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. For those who don't have a very blessed and peaceful day!