Thread: EQ 6 ???
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Crafty1
quiltnut4ever

I don't have a scanner. Will I still be able to use it?
I have EQ6 but no scanner yet and can use it. The scanner is to scan your fabrics and save them to the library so you can design with your own fabrics. The most I've done is design a couple of quilts but I can't get the yardage estimates because I guess you need a printer??? I'm going to get an all in one printer/scanner/copy sometime next month, I hope. I still have a lot to learn.
crafty, i don't know much about the different types of s, c, printers, but I have an hp, and I'm very happy with it, except one kind of important thing, for me,...my last plain old printer, had options to control how dark your printing was, saved a lot on ink. This hp does not have that and uses a lot of ink, and as you probably already know, ink ain't cheap. just a heads up on that before you buy.

thanks, auntluc, I will have a look at that, should really help me trememdously. :wink:
this is a great thread everybody. Before, I didn't really know what electric quilting was. I love to draw, but sooo time consuming and limiting. :D