Thread: EQ 6 ???
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 AM
Crafty1

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

crafty, i don't know much about the different types of s, c, printers, but I have an hp, and I'm very happy with it, except one kind of important thing, for me,...my last plain old printer, had options to control how dark your printing was, saved a lot on ink. This hp does not have that and uses a lot of ink, and as you probably already know, ink ain't cheap. just a heads up on that before you buy.
I hear ya on that, ink is expensive! What kind of HP do you have if you don't mind me asking? I've research HP, Kodak (the one that has ink for cheap), Epson, Lexmark, etc... I'm sorta leaning to Kodak but the reviews don't seem promising. We have an HP scanner, printer, copier but the scanner and copier doesn't work. I've also looked into just a scanner but they are so expensive. I'll keep looking around waiting for sales until next month. I really want to scan my fabrics on there.... I did take pictures of all the fabrics, downloaded them, cropped it to 200x200 like it says in the maual, imported to my library. I thought that would be it but the fabrics pretty much look nothing like what I have.... So that's why I think a scanner will work best. Hopefully???