View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:00 PM
cannyquilter

Originally Posted by ginnie6
well you know you never know what is going on in someone's life. last month I posted a pic of my package and was in a hurry.....I thought I said thank you but when i went back and checked I hadn't. And I'm one that doesn't check this thread often....its all I can do to keep up with the board. I sent a pm apologizing and a card thru the mail but.....it was an honest mistake and I didn't mean to hurt my sp's feelings but I did. That's why I won't be doing anymore swaps. Between running kids back and forth to doctors and emergency rooms and now the 10,000 in bills we've got from those visits (and that's our part AFTER insurance), the van being wrecked and having to be replaced, I just can't take on one more thing. I honestly was so upset over this I almost asked Suzanne if she could take me this months.
So sorry to hear about health problems for your kids. i honestly don't know how you can afford to pay those type of bills. I thank God for our National Health Service, if has its problems but you always know you will get to see a doctor and receive treatment without having to worry about paying for it.

Hope all goes well for you Eileen