View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:57 PM
sik1010

I am not a public speaker, I am a somewhat private person and I have been in this swap for a few months now. The first swap I signed up for said to send a "pm" which I did--I never posted on the topic on the board. Silly me, I failed to realize that this board is very public, so I should have known you were using some type of thread, but I didn't know that. I have sent a "pm" to each swap partner of mine and a thank you note, but didn't do it on the thread. When I did realize there was a thread to the swap, it was kind of late so I just figured next month I would post; well one of my swap partners asked me to not post a picture of what they sent and I respected their wishes and didn't post a picture or a list. I'm truly sorry for the misunderstanding. I have been given the privilege of being an angel for someone, and I enjoyed that too, because I too believe no one should be forgotten in this swap. And I still think this is all about fun! This month, I have watched the postings and I have to say that the posting is even more FUN than a package (not that I didn't get great packages, I did). I was missing a part of the game and I hate when that happens. I would like to thank all of you for being so much fun and so funny. I watch and say "hello" to board people, but rarely do anything on the board publicly (I use the pm). I've seen some negatives and I stopped posting anything except hello's, but that is irrelevant. I will try to do better in the posting of this topic because I want to have as much fun as the rest of you guys. My point is that when we do the sign up, we might want to explain about the mechanics of this in order for everyone to get the "complete" package in their swap. Hope this makes sense! And thank you for listening to someone who is continually learning. Sarah