View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Havplenty-I was one of your pals.When you recieved your swap from me you were very gracious and sent a PM to me and also posted you recieved it. That is all most of us are asking for. It is a very fun swap and that keeps it one. Then we aren't worried.It only took a few moments.Thanks Mary
Agreed! I think its more difficult to find the place to sign up for the swap than to find this thread to say thank you, or send a PM to say thank you! So, if you can sign up and take the time to complete that form, you should be able to find the time to just post here or PM... even if its simply... "package received, thank you!"

I absolutely do understand that not everyone has the capability to post photos and that's fine. I love to see the photos to get ideas for the next swap. I try to take a photo of my package contents before I send it out just in case my pal can't post photos.

I'm prepared to take a break in May and work on some of my own projects (or should I say START some of my own projects) if the swap is not up and ready to run for May. I'm sure the "behind the scenes" prep work can be quite involved, especially for the first time. Thank you Lori for taking over.