View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 01:33 PM
MomNanaWolf

I have to say my hubby sounds like some of the others, and is a keeper for sure. You will understand why after you read this. I have my sewing stuff in 4 different rooms of the house as it will not all fit into one room. I have my quilting machine in the room off the kitchen and love it I have windows all the way around even on the side facing the kitchen, and the other windows over look Panbowl Lake so I have a wonderful view while quilting. Then we have our computer room/embroidery machine room. Hubby has his computer on one of my x cutting desks and mine is across the room in front of the windows and my embroidery machine and threads are on the other wall opposite the fireplace that doesn't work. I have to go up stairs to my main sewing room that holds my serger and sewing machine, cutting table, chest of draws (filled with interfacing and fuseable web) I finely got a nice rack for my rulers, then there are three totes on wheels from walmart and 4 others under my cutting table that has a very large cutting matt over 2 1/2 yds long. Last but not least the spare room across the hall has a walk in closet with my fabrics, hubby put in lots of shelves from the old trailor. I sure wish I had all of my sewing rooms into one large place. Someday I hope so I can stop running up and down and sideways lol. Well that is my story about my Quilting andSewing Rooms.