View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Pamela Artman

This is one of the hardest questions I've ever had to think about!! I like designing on my Quilt Pro program, but I don't do it frequently, so that's probably not my favorite part. I love looking through quilt books and magazines (and on the QB!) and picking patterns for future quilts. I LOVE picking fabrics, so much so that I've "bundled" 60 bundles of fabrics for future projects just because it was so much fun matching up fabrics together. I LOVE cutting my fabrics, and will sometimes cut a new quilt while working on another just because I can't wait to cut out a new quilt! I LOVE sewing on a quilt, especially a new quilt. I can't wait to start those pieces flowing through my machine forming beautiful blocks. I enjoy hand quilting, and I can get addicted to it at times. I have tried a little machine quilting, but I'm not very good at it yet. I love applique, and I even like sewing on binding. I tend to have several projects going at the same time and I have a slew of UFOs. I guess my favorite part is STARTING a new quilt and my least favorite part is FINISHING them!! LOL