View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 04:11 PM
fabric whisperer

Location: Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!

got nearly everything in the right rooms, and got a lot organized, I am basically getting it "workable" so I can sew within the next 24 hours... still having to shift some things around in the new room, and hubby is picking thru all his "stuff" to re-organize his "new space"... I even gave him a few extra little shelves to display his little toys LOL

It will probably take about a good week of keeping at it to get it to where I want it, but as long as I can finish up a few UFOs and get them out of my life, and have room to work on my niece's quilt, I'll be happy :) of course, gotta get the boxes all moved to the sides of the room so I have room to setup my new quilting frame... gotta play with that for a few hours to get it outta my system!!!

Too tired for pics, we're wiped out after moving 4 large bookcases, 2 heavy computer desks with hutches, swapping computers, and moving all the office stuff and fabrics. Whew... now just gotta put the livingroom back together so we have somewhere to sit LOL ~ the fabrics / craft stuff just plain threw up all over the living room during this move LOL