Old 04-25-2011, 06:28 AM
montanablu

I just want to thank everyone for an awesome swap!! You all did such an aweome job :thumbup:

I love the boomerang swaps more than any other type I've done - & that's from 3 different forums :!: The most fun for me is the search for the perfect (hopefully!) coordinating fabrics & pattern to use for each person's fabric. The most difficult oftentimes is the keeping track :roll: :!: I start off great - then life gets in the way, I set an envie aside...well, you all probably know what happens next! :roll: :lol:

I haven't been watching the posts for a few weeks now (I'm bad :thumbdown: ) but I also haven't gotten emails that any have been made :thumbdown: :-( - for this thread or any of the others I've bookmarked. I know this happens occasionally, I'll just have to pay closer attention ---- I feel like I've totally lost connection with you all! :-( :-(

I'll be watching for #5 after all. 'Had thought I'd bow out for the gardening season, but since it's STILL RAINING! - the garden may never happen this year :thumbdown:

Again, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone! & watch out #5! Here I come :!: :thumbup: