View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:14 PM
cabinfever

Originally Posted by Bev
Once before on this board we talked about glue and the concensus was that we could use just plain old white Elmer's School Glue. Since then it's all I've ever used and it works wonderfully! Just get a bottle with a teeny-tiny spout, makes it easier. I use one our vet gave us to put medicine in our cat's ears. Of course I cleaned it thoroughly! I even taught my 8 yr. old DGD to use it with her own small blocks that she makes. It's SO easy. 8-)
Many have mentioned using the washable Elmers school glue stick...I hadn't realized you could use the white washable liquid glue as well! I almost donated about 10 bottles of it, left from school supply buying fever, when it was 25 cents a bottle last fall. I'm guessing you could get that tiny spout @ any pet supply store, medical supply, as well as farm & fleet type places. Seems like pet supply places would be cheaper than medical supply.
"We" need to make a list of great seasonal sewing supply deals; school supplies are typically August to October...some start as early as July. Love when they go clearance! Thanks a bunch!