View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 PM
lindyline

Hello all, back again. Finally found some time to design and cut and paste. Have to get to the sewing yet. Here's a sneak peek of what I've achieved so far. I'm thinking I will be sending these at the end of the week, sewn on, but lacking their final detail. Maybe I can do that at the quilting stage, when they're all done. I promise I WILL NOT do this to anyone elses.They will be completed before I send them. :thumbup: I just seem to be a little short on time. All Waynes fault of course, and he will be having more surgery very shortly, so more time for handsewing!!Yeah...
Enough rambling, here's The Shrine, a tram, and Flinders Street Station. Not sure that I really like my rendition of the station, so may/may not use it. :lol:
I think when it's back I'll add The Eternal Flame to the foreground of the Shrine, and do the tram overhead wires and tram tracks and if I use it, will add the clocks to the station. :-P

The Shrine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]189233[/ATTACH]

A tram
[ATTACH=CONFIG]189234[/ATTACH]

Flinders St Station
[ATTACH=CONFIG]189236[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-189227.jpe   attachment-189228.jpe   attachment-189230.jpe