Old 04-26-2011, 05:30 AM
NanaCsews2

I think I finally got this figured out! Weeks of site slow for me. After clicking a post or topic, search, or anything, the page would be blank or 'try' to work. I would have to use the back arrow, then go back into the area I originally clicked on, then click on the post or topic again, and it would finally open after much hesitation. So much back and forth every time I wanted to do anything. I had previously emailed and received reply from admin. but in error I deleted all my messages. Looking for a link to contact someone again, I scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw the word 'OFFLINE'. I clicked it and OMG! it works! I now can go anywhere I want with the speed I had before the site went down for maintenance. If this was a solution, I never saw it in print. Probably because I gave up and got off the board after trying in frustration to get anywhere. I use IE 9, and do not want to change. So I hope this continues to work for me. I do not want to change things on my computer because everything works in every site and program I have on the computer, except this board. If there is a different solution, will someone please share it?