View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by Izy
Thats a lovely picture of the kids with their quilts K....I bet those quilts will be treasured now, is the weather still abit nippy up your end or are you starting to warm up now?? :D
Izy, NWMK!!! 'nippy up my end'!!! painful! :lol:
I've been gardening this morning in a vest top and jeans!!!! It's clear blue sunshine and in the twenties! Beautiful! Kids are off on Wednesdays so they're doing their little gardens as well - just been planting onion sets and sowed 2 rows of early carrots (under polytunnel - not going to be fooled, I'm sure winter will have a final fling! :wink: )

K x
Oh it sounds so idyllic, the weather is about the same here, no complaints, we had a bit of a breeze today which kept the heat down while we were working in the garden too!!

OMG sometimes I just don't think how something 'could' be interpreted, I guess you had your knickers on so no draughts up the Kyber!! :lol:
yeah, I caught that one...was laughing my butt off...Izy you had K saying, "bit of a breeze today", too!!!
omgoodness them munchkins are cute gardeners. I tell my girls, when we're all pondering who the grandbabies take after, in behaviours?...you never know who's swimming in their gene pool. :shock:
Think my youngest daughters littlest one...might take after my middle daughter...would be babies aunt,...with a big dollop of her mama.
She would be getting the red highlights from aunt and the rebellin-yellin, from her mama. She just turned one on monday. She's also very affectionate like her big sister (5). It was great to be a mom, but it's fantastic being a nana,...oops, look at the time, time to go see mommy! :wink: It usually takes a good while, maybe even a day or two, before I am ready for the goodbyes, though. :D
K, before I talk about everything in the kitchen sink, how in the world did you get, not only two quilts done, but hand appliqued and hand quilted one of them, a doggie pillow, put in a garden, goodness, can't even remember all that you have done, and went on a vacation...in such a short amount of time, geesh girl, you make me tarred. I'm gonna get you a plane ticket and let you come help me with my to do list!!! :wink: