Old 04-26-2011, 09:02 AM
miholmes

So I ran to Wal-mart yesterday afternoon to pick up some work supplies. As I meandered through the store I saw they are remodeling a lot.

I went to to the back of the store and the entire craft / sewing area was being revamped and rearranged.

Well as I looked they had a bunch of fabric on carts being brought out. Now I want to start by saying I realize that Wal-Mart fabric is a different grade than LQS, but the prints they were bringing out were WONDERFUL! On top of that, they have "families" of fabrics just like my LQS has. So you didn't have to guess if it would coordinate or not.

I just wanted to put this out there. If they indeed are going to have this moving forward (it's never been offered in my area before) I'm super excited. I love my LQS, but this would be a great alternative for doing quilts that when you're budget is tight, or you want more bang for your buck, etc.

Did I mention the price on it was anywhere from 3.75 to 4.50 a yard? I didn't have time to pick any up yesterday, but plan on going after work today to get some just to try it out.