View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:45 AM
virgwid

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My master bath had two really bad plumbing leaks, so my teenage son took it down to the studs, removed the floor, fixed the leaks (I didn't help - I wanted the tub out of the bathroom since I never used it, so in sawing it into pieces I hit a water line, and well, upshot- poor son had another leak and more repair work). He took out everything but the shower and the sink. He has the floor repaired and a wood looking laminate down, and the new toilet in, and I am slowly gonna do the walls. That includes putting up new drywall, as, well, when I cut a line, I really do a good job. Anyways, I have always hated my counter in my bathroom. I didn't want to spend the money to replace it, as it is perfectly good and workable, but now I have something to try to get it to look better. It is not, however, flat laminate, it is slightly textured. Don't ask why. The same idiot that put that in also had put carpeting in the bathroom. I was wondering if you had any idea what the spray paint might do with the slight texture? I am willing to give it a try, as even if it looks really bad in the end, I would be the only one seeing it. What do you think? Virg