Old 04-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Weenween

[quote=Nancy Ingham]A quilting friend introduced me to Marden’s Discount Store a year ago and periodically we make the trip to go and stock-up on fabric together. There are several locations throughout Maine however; we shop at the one in Sanford. They have a very large selection of quality fabrics at great prices. Their website says this in regards to their fabric:

“Fabric: To Marden’s fabric team, fabric is not just material. Fabric represents friendship, community and a way of life. From our fabric buyer and distribution employees right through to the associates in store that help customers one on one, hundreds of times a day, we love fabric!”

We shop for fabric 108” wide to back our quilts in just one solid piece of fabric. Most 108” wide fabric, 100% cotton, at Marden’s sells for $7.99 a yard. Although I just bought one fabric that I just love, 108” wide for just $4.99 a yard! I live in Laconia NH, but it is well worth the trip to shop and stock-up on fabric.
Never heard of it ,but boy I sure wish we had one here in good ole Kentucky..Thanks for the info.]