Old 04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Kas

You are all so wonderful on this board. I recently posted about my evil little sister and how I gave my mom's featherweight to my angel big sister who actually learned to sew on it. So many of you either directed me to featherweights listed for sale or offered to sell me one of yours! I am so touched by your gestures. No where else would I get that kind of response! You are such a warm, giving and helpful group. I think I am going to be waiting (period of mourning, if you will) a while to actively search for a machine. Plus, we just spent over a grand trying to save our 9 month old kitten from FIP. We got her into a drug trial, but too late. I had to put her down on Friday. The dollars just aren't there, yet. Unless I stumble across a deal like the $25 one just found by a board member. But I stay away from yard sales since I usually have one or two kids in the car and they want me to buy them some other kid's junk! After my experience at my mom's house, I am getting RID of junk, not buying more! LOL! One day, when the time is right, I will enter the Featherweight Club in style. For now, I just cherish my friends here and wait! Love you all!

Kathy