Old 04-27-2011, 03:36 PM
jljack

Originally Posted by luce321
Originally Posted by Kitzone
Originally Posted by luce321
Billy, I know this question has nothing to do with your post, but since I don't know how to post a question, I am putting it here.
I
I have read the instructions but still don't know how to post a question. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Lucy
Hi Lucy, I sent you a PM that hopefully will explain how to post messages.
Judy, Thank you so much for the information. I read it and am sure I can do it. Haven't tried yet but will do so soon. I have been in a mess for about five days. A pipe broke in my bedroom wall leading to the bathroom, and what a mess. I've had the plumber out and SurfPro to disenfect the area. They had to take down lots of the sheetrock as it evidentally had been leaking for sometime and had lots of mold. It will be another week or more before it is completed and new carpet down. To make it worse all this is going on while I have been taking medical tests this week. The adjuster is coming tomorrow and I dread it. They have already told me on the phone that they will not pay for the mold and will not pay for the plumber's labor and to replace the pipe. I wonder why I carry insurance at all.

Sorry, to complain but venting seems to help. Thanks again so much. Incidentally, I have asked several questions since I joined this site and you are the only one that has answered my posts. I must have been doing something incorrect.
Luce, I don't think you were doing anything incorrectly. I have seen your questions, but I didn't know the answers, so I didn't reply. Sometimes we go by a question for that reason, because we know there are others who can answer....and sometimes our questions get overlooked because of the volume of posts on this thread.

Don't give up....ask the question again. You aren't being ignored...the people here don't ignore....be a little persistent, and someone will answer you. It just may take a couple of tries...I have had that happen, too. Not everyone goes back and reads every page, and if your question gets back a couple of pages....well, it can slip into oblivion in less than 1 day!! :-)